You want to go to Walt Disney World! There are so many things to see and do there. Walt Disney World covers 47 square miles which includes 4 Theme Parks, numerous attractions, restaurants, and so much more.
Click Here to email me and receive 5 free Walt Disney World tips. 1 tip is worth $140! Write in the subject headline "Free Tips."
I am an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner affiliated with BTI Travel and the author of The Busy Family's Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2013.
Why would you book your Walt Disney World vacation with the me?
Book your trip with me and I will take all of your stress away by:
1) I will book your airline, resort, theme park tickets, and dining plan.
2) I will book Disney's Magical Express.
3) I will make all of your dining reservations.
4) If Disney releases a better price after you have booked your vacation, I will get you the deal and improve your package price.
5) I get the prices right through Disney. There is no extra charge for my service.
6) You can call me directly with any questions.
7) I will give you a free copy of my Walt Disney World book.
8) I will contact you while you are on your vacation to make sure everything is going smoothly and answer any questions.
Click here to contact me.
My new and updated book is the ONLY book you will need, whether this is your 1st trip or your 20th. It is titled The Busy Family's Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2013 by Jeffrey Merola. The 2013 edition is not the size of an encyclopedia. The book will help you plan a magical trip to Walt Disney World and get you through the theme parks stress free. It is a kindle ebook and a paperback at amazon.com. Click here to check out my book!
These are the Top 10 Reasons why my book is for you. My book:
- Contains 175 of my personal Walt Disney World tips and secrets to help you save time and money
- Helps you choose a resort
- Discusses theme park tickets
- Describes the Walt Disney World dining plans
- Gives attractions descriptions for the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios, and Disney's Animal Kingdom and attraction recommendations according to different age groups
- Recommends and describes the Walt Disney World restaurants
- Contains a new chapter titled, What Do I Do If....? This new chapter will help you when everyone is about to melt down because the wait time at an attraction is extremely long.
- Explains the new attractions in Fantasyland
- Holds comprehensive information about Transportation
- Has so much more!
Click Here to check out my Walt Disney World at amazon.com!