You want to go to Walt Disney World! There are so many things to see and do there. Walt Disney World covers 47 square miles which includes 4 Theme Parks, numerous attractions, restaurants, and so much more.
Click Here to email me and receive 5 free Walt Disney World tips. 1 tip is worth $140! Write in the subject headline "Free Tips."
I am an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner affiliated with BTI Travel and the author of The Busy Family's Guide to Walt Disney World 2014.
Why would you book your Walt Disney World vacation with me?
My service is FREE and I will take all of your stress away!
1) I will book your airline, resort, theme park tickets, and dining plan.
2) I will book Disney's Magical Express.
3) I will make all of your dining reservations.
4) If Disney releases a better price after you have booked your vacation, I will get you the deal and improve your package price.
5) I get the prices right through Disney. There is no extra charge for my service.
6) You can call me directly with any questions.
7) I will give you a free copy of my Walt Disney World book.
8) I will contact you while you are on your vacation to make sure everything is going smoothly and answer any questions.
Click here to contact me.
My new and updated book is the ONLY book you will need, whether this is your 1st trip or your 20th. It is titled The Busy Family's Guide to Walt Disney World 2014 by Jeffrey Merola. The 2014 edition is not the size of an encyclopedia. The book will help you plan a magical trip to Walt Disney World and get you through the theme parks stress free. It is a paperback and a kindle ebook at amazon.com. Click here to check out my book!
These are the Top Reasons why my book is for you.
- It contains over 215 of my personal Walt Disney World tips and secrets to save you time and money.
- It contains the newest attractions in the "new" Fantasyland, information on MyMagic+, FastPass+, Magic Bands, and mydisneyexperience.com.
- You will realize all the advantages of staying in a Walt Disney World resort.
- The book will help you choose a resort, describes the theme park ticket options available to you, and the Walt Disney World dining plan that is best for you.
- The books holds a new chapter that will help locate you and your child's favorite character.
- A unique chapter will help you embrace the idea of bringing your teenager to Walt Disney World.
- You will have at your finger tips numerous restaurant descriptions, recommendations, pricing information, and directions.
- The book gives attraction descriptions, recommendations for different age groups, and tips for the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios, and Disney's Animal Kingdom.
- An entire chapter is dedicated to tips for: baby / young child, relaxing days when not entering a theme park, resort, transportation, and United States military discounts.
- It contains over 50 fabulous full color pictures!
- You will learn about FASTPASS and how the new disability assistance system (DAS) works.
- One chapter is titled "What Do I Do If......? It will help you when everyone is about to melt down because the wait time at an attraction is horrific.
Click Here to check out my Walt Disney World book at amazon.com!